1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
    1 teaspoon baking soda
    3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    2 3/4 cups rolled oats
    1 cup raisins

Directions

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

In large bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Gradually beat into butter mixture. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.

Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool slightly, remove from sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.

Recipe courtesy: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/oatmeal-raisin-cookies-i/

Unless you're having trouble with registering please don't contact me personally. Read the FAQ's, site news/announcements & also search the forums. If you're still have problems w/ this site post questions here. Thanks. Wink
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

Post by Admin on Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 pm

I made some of these last night & they're almost all gone. I shared w/ several neighbors. We all agree these taste just as good as the ones you get from Subway or some place like that.

Unless you're having trouble with registering please don't contact me personally. Read the FAQ's, site news/announcements & also search the forums. If you're still have problems w/ this site post questions here. Thanks. Wink

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:32 pm