Spokes.com

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Spokes.com

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:17 am

A friend of mine told me to go check this site out. http://www.spokes.com. So I did & I found my full name, age, old addresses, old phone numbers, old email addresses...& I think it mentioned my ex-hubby & I know it mentioned my little bro. I've never submitted this info to anybody so where are they getting it?

Yes I realize some records are public. But someone would have to know me & be interested in going to the court house & searching through their records. What made anybody think they had a right to put living people's info online? I don't know how many times I've paid extra to keep my name, address & phone number out of the phone book - private - & I've got these people posting it all online.

Well I emailed them & told them to remove it. They told me I had to write somewhere & tell them what all I wanted removed. I never submitted it. So why should I have to go through a bunch of crap to get it removed?

Isn't this illegal? Oh where's an attorney when you need one? I think both this site & also Geni.com will require a group of people to hire an attorney & get them closed down. If anybody's interested please register & join in this discussion.

Current date/time is Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:08 am