Events Calendar

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Events Calendar

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:13 am

We have an events calendar here: http://cherokee-community.forumotion.com/calendar. There's a link to add an event down towards the bottom.

You can also link the event to a post. If you choose to do that it will automatically post here (on the member news l announcements board). In this way you can add a little more info. Please don't post your full name, home address or phone number publicly. Post your email like this: username at gmail dot com. And if you know the person contacting you - share your personal info personally.

When I say events I mean events like weddings or reunions or parties. Please don't add living or dead people's birthday's to the calendar. If you're a member here, you can edit your profile & add your birthday. Then around your birthday - it will appear in the calendar & also on the front of the boards. This is an automatic thing. You don't have to do anything but edit your profile & add your birthday.

As long as we remember to play it safe - it's an events calendar. I hope you use & enjoy it.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:20 am